At Holy City Dentistry, it is our goal to get to know each of our patients personally. In return, we thought you might like to know a little more about us, so here are 10 fun facts about each of us that you probably don’t know.
The answers are in the same order as our photos above: Dr. Castles, Christine (dental assistant), and Rachel (receptionist).
What’s your favorite song from the 80s or 90s?
- Dr. C.: Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain
- Christine: Billie Jean
- Rachel: Every Celine Dion song
What’s the last thing you watched on TV?
- Dr. C.: The Last Dance
- Christine: Below Deck
- Rachel: Jack Ryan
What movie can you watch over and over again?
- Dr. C.: The Princess Bride
- Christine: Christmas Vacation
- Rachel: Devil Wears Prada
What was the last photo you took?
- Dr. C.: Another photo of my dog to add to the collection
- Christine: Pics with my pets
- Rachel: A Bible verse
What are your favorite restaurants in the area?
- Dr. C.: Hen and the Goat and The Obstinate Daughter
- Christine: California Dreaming and The Royal Tern
- Rachel: The Ordinary and The Darling Oyster Bar
What is your favorite thing to cook?
- Dr. C.: My husband is the better cook, but I can make some mean scrambled eggs!
- Christine: Pasta
- Rachel: Southern food
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Dr. C.: Charleston! Love where I live!
- Christine: Here at the beach
- Rachel: Charleston – I love living here!
What’s your favorite board game or video game?
- Dr. C.: Sequence
- Christine: Heads Up
- Rachel: Monopoly
Which way should toilet paper hang, under or over?
- Dr. C.: There’s only one right answer here- over
- Christine: Over, because I am a type A personality
- Rachel: Over
What is the best piece of advice you have ever received, and who gave it to you?
- Dr. C.: My mom wrote me a beautiful letter on my wedding day, here’s my favorite part: “You don’t need to be perfect. You just need to get up each morning with the goal to do better, be kinder, to love deeper, to laugh more. If you aim for that, you will always be moving in the right direction.”
- Christine: “Always leave it better than you got it” – My Grandfather
- Rachel: My mom always told me to treat everyone fairly and with kindness!
We hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about us, and we look forward to seeing you at our James Island dentist office!